Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Old Friend (Part 1)






AHPN is back with new addition to the team! I think most of you know who is he.. ^^
How's life people? It's been pretty busy for me, more work, little time.. How long has it been since Chii series? 7 months? Time flies I guess.. Hope my story still entertaining to you ^^;
I guess no need to tell how I'm doing right now.. just check my twitter ^^ Heck, even Veda uses twitter XD

In this post, I put on some appearance from some of my figures.. So lucky I have Setsuna and Soma Peries ^^ and what's that pirates doing on the back ground? XD
This post marks the new BIG addition to my Gundam collection, and the first transformable kit I owned. Yeah you know who, hehe :D

So I divided the story into two parts.. See you in the second part. It's around the corner after CNY/Sincia/Imlek ^^ Gong Xi Fa Chai to my Chinese friends :)
And Lets also pray for Chelsea this season remaining with Torres! :D

Now I gotta pack my things.. Flying back to Jakarta for short holiday ^^/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails