Tuesday, June 1, 2010

12.00 Magnitude of Epic Earthquake!




XDD what do you know.. This Gundam Blog that started 3 months back, has cultivated quite a handfull viewers XD I'm sincerely happy! I got a chance to express myself and my hobbies in a way that i never thought before. I learn a lot of new things while doing this. In particular sotosop, photography and painting/brushing ^^/
My greatest gratitude to the faithful friends n followers.. without you all I wouldn't had this so much fun :D I hope I can still continue as far as I can go, and not lazy to sotosop effect to death XDD

Ooh yeah, Virtue did break my camera..*why u knocking on the lens T_T* huhu actually I noticed a black spot in my shots at the shooting of this story. I need to bring in for service (got the feeling it's gonna take a while) >,< Thank goodness I did all the shoots for now n left with the sotosop darling.
Next post will be the start of something new.. I'll try to finish soon (_ _)

Again, Thank you all! :)

12 comments:

  1. wow, kiriban 1200 \^^/

    btw om, biasanya balon suara ga kena efek gempa to? XDD

    wait, did I see Ichigo there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this one is a bit... 'interesting' *hmm*

    just one question: how come tamama's still smiling after the quake started? XD

    ps: hebat sekali kiriban 1200 O.O >////< (malu sekaligus ngiri hahah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven, congrats on pertamax ;p
    suaranya kan ikut bergetar kena gempa ;p
    Yes, there's Ichigo in school uniform :D

    An, (_ _) Becos Tamama isn't concern of the quake, as long there're sweets hehe ;p

    sankyu2x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you paint the gun-gun?
    Bagian yang mana om?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sensor kotor ya makanya ada item2? tinggal tiup2 saja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally, yg kshatriya saya belajar ngecat.. banyak cacat hehe..

    Arachu, sankyuu :D

    Wis, thank you buat penjelasannya :D lain kali bilang tiup pake apa hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. keren euuyyy...
    ga pernah bisa pake sotosop...hiks..hiks..hiks..
    apalagi bikin cerita kaya di atas... *head banging*

    setuju...nge cat gundam susah bett...tiap bagian warnanya ga ada yg sama...wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 1200+ hits
    Err, yang item di pojok kiri itu siapa (ato apa?) ya?
    Ukh, ada Ichigo juga ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karim, ayo join the dark side belajar sotosop huehehe
    ya, gw juga masi beda2 warna -_-

    Wichan, sankyuu :D
    itu tieren, mobile suitnya federasi HRL di 00. inget ga? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah iya, inget, Tieren Taozi :D
    Kecil sih jadi ga keliatan jelas :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe betul2.. tieren taozi itu yg pink, khusus buat soma peries.. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails