Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The MOEnster Who Leapt Through Series


[Friendly Warning: An overwhelmed content of images]



Are You Overwhelmed?? I am! XDDD
This is the first time I introduce fighting scene (not battle definitely) :D how did I do??
Has Virtue lost his Kee-YOOTness today? XD I tried not to loose his chara during the fight ^^;
There're a few number of comic references I shamelessly plucked *Niki-style* from:
- Sidewinder attack : dunno why, but when I saw Virtue's move I suddenly remember Sidewinder shot from Chinmi's Series of Breakshot. Anybody still remember that good ol manga? :D
- GN Particle Strength 120%: well It's typical of Hongkong (Kung Fu) Comic, that you always can be more than 100% power hahahhaa XDD
- Rider's Kick : Aaaahh my childhood memories.. XD

The Title itself, "The Monster who leapt through Series" is a play of words from a nice anime "The Girl who leapt through Time" XD
The monster refers to Kshatriya A.K.A Green Monster, which is of course not in 00 series.. that's why It leaps through series :D am i really making sense? :-s

And so the Grand Appearance of My lovely 34-days-build-up-trial-n-error-not-ero Kshatriya! XDDD
And It appeared in a lab breeding tube *ehem*bottle of mineral water*ehem* hahahha.. Yes oh yes I did skinny-dip my Kshatriya XD I'm still keeping the complete form of it.By the way, Kshatriya is a she, ok ;) Should I poll for her new name other than just Kshatriya?

Actually i want to photoshop the fighting scenes to the next level, but m too tired.. So i just did them the easy way (_ _) Which fighting pose do you like the most btw? My personal fave is the pose just before rider's kick, I didn't know before that Exia can stand in balance on a foot XD I did promise I'll show the greatness of Exia right ;)

So what is the full power of Virtue? And who's this green monster? Is she enemy or friend?
Frankly, I didn't know how the story may develop from here.. I have a few story lines in mind, but still can't decide yet. Dont miss the next chapter of the story release Kapan-kapan in Indonesian, Bila-bila in Malay, sometime in the future I can't foresee in English ;p

~till next time :)


P.S. 
No Gunpla is harmed or drowned during the production of this phory (photo story) ^^
Please give me feedback on the 2 questions, poll for name and fighting pose ^^/

13 comments:

  1. I haven't watch 00 series, so I don't know how they should pose. But I like the scene before the 'Rider Kick' scene too (oohh shite.. lol)

    About Kshatriya's name.. how about Midori?
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool... 4 thumbs up... wkwkwk

    love the Sidewinder Attack scene, and the "JREENNGGG!!!...JREENNGGG!!!" momment of the female green monster...

    can't hardly wait the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaah the boyz komen duluan! hehehe

    Arrel, Midori dari mana ya? :D Sampe sekarang Exianya masih dpajang begaya 1 kaki itu XD

    Karim, hehe thanks :)
    ooh Sidewinder.. :D kemunculan jreng jreng itu emang dibikin suspense.. kerasa ga ya? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. kerasa koq...toppssss...

    lg ngebayangin...full power-nya virtue...apakah akan keluar "Double Sidewinder Attack" with GN Particle Strength 150%...wkwkwk lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's impossible for Virtue to lose his kee-YOOTness ^^ I personally prefer the Sidewinder attack (LMAO over Exia's snarky "bad naming" comment ^^)

    And a big *hugz* for new baby Kshatriya ^^

    Oh! And I wubbed The Girl who leapt through Time naming!

    ~niki who wonders why she was dragged for a cameo in this post (she lurves the plugging neway ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just realized...Exia kicks Virtue's private area XD

    TOP CYAN-SAMA! \^^/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow I love Rider's Kick!! Exia looks awesome there!

    For Kshatriya's name, ermm I don't have any idea now :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karim, ditunggu saja hihihi

    Niki, sankyuunn.. hehe so Sidewinder 2 vote ^^
    Thanks for the hug, sorry Kshatriya still wet ^^;
    Let's enjoy time travel :D

    Arachu, hehe iya seperti kena itu ya.. tapi sebenarnya perut kok.. kakinya Exia too big XD

    Wi-chan, hohoho Exia awesome really.. Rider's Kick +1 sankyuunn :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! who is that in the secret lab?
    itu beneran dimasukkin ke dalam botol air, om??

    niatnya~~~~
    SO AWESOME!!! T.T *terharu*

    ReplyDelete
  10. wakakakaka....
    botol aqua =))

    trus pake rider kick, sebongkah gundam sekaligus otaku XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. An, it's the mysterious MOEnster :D
    sapa bilang botol air.. breeding tube! XD

    sugoi, bukan sebongkah! otaku nya bener :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. loves the green moenster hairdo~ nothing beats punk!

    haha~

    ayo virtue, keluarkan jurus ultimate pink blonding attack! \(^,^)/

    oops typo on purpose *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  13. waah..! ada komen dari veda eh vada yg blum dbales.. huhu gomen (_ _)

    haha punk hairdo XD oy Vada, ini bukan komik shoujo, ga ada jurus gituan hahah XD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails